10 Things You Should Know about Las Vegas Headliner, Television Host Personality, and Corporate Event Presenter Jeff Civillico:
1) Jeff Produces and Headlines his own one-man clean comedy show in Las Vegas – at the iconic Paris Las Vegas, a Caesars Entertainment property. Learn more about Jeff’s Vegas show / Buy tickets.
2) Jeff’s Vegas show at Paris Las Vegas “Comedy in Action” is highly-acclaimed: 3x winner of the “Best of Las Vegas” awards by the Las Vegas Review Journal, Named one of the “Top 10 Things To Do In Vegas” by Total Vegas Guide, Named #1 place to “Kick it with the Kids in Vegas” in 2015 by Las Vegas Magazine, Named 2015 “Cultural Advocate / Entertainer of the Year” by Vegas Inc, etc. Learn more about Jeff’s Vegas show / Buy tickets.
3) Jeff has extensive TV experience as a host personality. He has hosted national programs on ABC, NBC, ESPN, Travel Channel, Cooking Channel, etc. He is a regular guest host of “The Morning Blend” on KTNV-Las Vegas. Learn more about Jeff’s TV work.
4) Jeff is Founder and Chairman of Win-Win Entertainment, his non-profit which connects performers and charities in Las Vegas; responsible for arranging 250+ charity events in 2015. Win-Win Entertainment’s “Headliners Bash” has become a signature event celebrating philanthropy in the entertainment industry in Las Vegas. Learn more about Win-Win Entertainment.
5) Jeff is in high demand in the corporate / convention market not only as an Entertainer, but also an Emcee and Keynote Speaker. Jeff has presented for countless companies including Disney, OSHA, AT&T, Verizon, Caterpillar, Grainger, AAA, Honeywell, Culver’s, Auntie Anne’s, Rite Aid, Cisco, and A&W. Learn more about Jeff’s corporate work / Book Jeff.
6) Jeff is the Creator of “Give Back Sundays” program at his show where he gives back 50% of ticket sales to a different local nonprofit on designated Sundays. Jeff has arranged “Give Back Sundays” events for ALS of Nevada, Spread the Word Nevada, Create a Change Now, Three Square Food Bank, dozens of nonprofits.
7) Jeff is the Creator and Host of “Showbiz Academy” – a unique experience in Las Vegas for high school students interested in learning about the creative and business aspects of show business from top Las Vegas entertainment professionals. This intensive master class features private performances, keynote speeches, question & answer sessions, panel discussions, and hands-on workshops from major industry players in Las Vegas.
8) Jeff is an avid professional member of the National Speakers Association, having served as the Marketing Chair and Membership Chair of that organization for the local Vegas chapter for many years. He most recently was Entertainer / Speaker for the NSA Foundation Event at the 2015 NSA National Conference in Washington, D.C.
9) Jeff remains very committed to his alma mater Georgetown University. He is President of the local Georgetown University Alumni Club of Las Vegas, and sits on the Board of Governors for the University Alumni Association at large.
10) Jeff is ridiculous. He holds a world record for bungee jumping on his unicycle off a cliff in New Zealand, and goes “joggling” for fun. “Joggling” = juggling while jogging. He raised $5000+ as a team member of “Athletes for Special Kids” by joggling all 26.2 miles of the Disney Marathon.
Learn more about Jeff through his blog.