10 Things You Should Know about Las Vegas Headliner, Television Host Personality, and Corporate Event Presenter Jeff Civillico:
1) Jeff Produces and Headlines his own one-man clean comedy show in Las Vegas – 7 p.m. Wednesdays nights at the iconic Paris Las Vegas, a Caesars Entertainment property. Learn more about Jeff’s Vegas show / Buy tickets.
2) Jeff has extensive TV experience as a host personality. He is currently filming 2 TV shows – entertainment / news show “The Weekend in Vegas” and music television series “Backline.” He has been featured on ABC, NBC, Travel Channel, Cooking Channel, etc. He is a regular guest host of “The Morning Blend” on KTNV-Las Vegas. Learn more about Jeff’s TV work.
3) Jeff is in high demand in the corporate / convention market not only as an Entertainer, but also an Emcee, Host, Workshop Leader and Keynote Speaker. In addition to pure entertainment, Jeff provides “entertainment with a message” as a keynote speaker, speaking on doing “work that matters” and infusing his inspirational story “hustler to headliner” into his award-winning comedy show. Jeff has spoken / performed for dozens of companies – Disney, OSHA, Verizon, Caterpillar, Grainger, AAA, Honeywell, Culver’s, Auntie Anne’s, Rite Aid, Cisco, A&W, and many more. Learn more about Jeff’s corporate work / Book Jeff.
4) Jeff’s Vegas show at Paris Las Vegas “Comedy in Action” is highly-acclaimed: 2014, 2015, & 2016 winner of “The Best of Las Vegas” awards by the Las Vegas Review Journal, Named one of the “Top 10 Things To Do In Vegas” by Total Vegas Guide, Named #1 place to “Kick it with the Kids in Vegas” in 2015 by Las Vegas Magazine, Named 2015 “Entertainer of the Year” by Vegas Inc, 5-Star Rating on Ticketmaster, Yelp, Vegas.com, etc. Learn more about Jeff’s Vegas show / Buy tickets.
5) Jeff is the Creator of “Give Back Sundays” program at his show where he gives back 50% of ticket sales to a different local nonprofit on designated Sundays. Jeff has arranged “Give Back Sundays” events for ALS of Nevada, Spread the Word Nevada, Create a Change Now, Three Square Food Bank, dozens of nonprofits. His goal is to raise $50,000 for local nonprofits in Las Vegas in 2016. Learn more about Give Back Sundays.
6) Jeff is Founder and Chairman of Win-Win Entertainment, his non-profit which connects performers and charities in Las Vegas; responsible for arranging 250+ charity events in 2015. Win-Win Entertainment’s “Headliners Bash” has become a signature event celebrating philanthropy in the entertainment industry in Las Vegas. Learn more about Win-Win Entertainment.
7) Jeff is the Creator and Host of “Showbiz Academy” – a unique experience in Las Vegas for high school students interested in learning about the creative and business aspects of show business from top Las Vegas entertainment professionals. This intensive master class features private performances, keynote speeches, question & answer sessions, panel discussions, and hands-on workshops from major industry players in Las Vegas.
8) Jeff is an avid professional member of the National Speakers Association, having served as the Marketing Chair and Membership Chair of that organization for the local Vegas chapter for many years. He most recently was Entertainer / Speaker for the NSA Foundation Event at the 2015 NSA National Conference in Washington, D.C.
9) Jeff remains very committed to his alma mater Georgetown University. He is President of the local Georgetown University Alumni Club of Las Vegas, and sits on the Board of Governors for the University at large.
10) Jeff is ridiculous. He holds a world record for bungee jumping on his unicycle off a cliff in New Zealand, and goes “joggling” for fun. “Joggling” = juggling while jogging. He raised $5000+ as a team member of “Athletes for Special Kids” by joggling all 26.2 miles of the Disney Marathon.
Learn more about Jeff through his blog.