Win-Win Entertainment is a 501c3 national nonprofit based in Las Vegas that creates opportunities for professional performers to share their time and talent with children in need. We do this by establishing regularly recurring programs with community partners in 4 main youth sectors – Healthcare, At-Risk / Foster Care, Special Needs, and Education.
Board of Directors
The Win-Win Entertainment Board of Directors is a group of industry leaders committed to enhancing Win-Win’s mission of connecting great causes with great entertainers one show at a time. Win-Win is 100% volunteer driven without any paid staff members.
- Debbie Bingham (President), VP of Business Development at One Degree World Systems, Inc.
- Jeff Civillico (Founder & Chairman), Caesars Entertainment Headliner, Live Host & TV Personality
- Beth Dandy (Secretary), Executive Administrative Assistant & Administrative Supervisor at Caesars Entertainment
- Billy Johnson, VP of Sales at Pink Jeep Tours, former COO of Las Vegas Wranglers hockey team
- Matt Milone (Treasurer), Senior Associate Dean of Legal Affairs at University of Reno Medical School
- Sue Mirman, Retired Optometrist, Philanthropist – Acts of Kindness, I Have a Dream Foundation, & Las Vegas Academy of the Arts
- Kendall Tenney, Founder & CEO at 10e Media, emmy-award winning news anchor for 15 years
- Michael Walsh, VP of Economic Development at Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
- Chris Whetman, Senior Manager at Eide Bailly LLP
- Kelli Davis, Director of Celebrity Relations, Children’s Miracle Network
- Jordan Fiksenbaum, Operations & Marketing Executive, former VP of Marketing and PR – Resident Show Division at Cirque du Soleil
- Jason Gastwirth, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Entertainment at Caesars Entertainment
- Diahann Hall, VP of Entertainment Sales and Special Events – North America / South America at Scarlett Entertainment
- Emily Jillette, Producer, Philanthropist
- Jan Jones-Blackhurst, Executive VP of Public Policy & Corporate Responsibility at Caesars Entertainment, first female Mayor of Las Vegas (1991-1999)
- Howard Lefkowitz, Founder & CEO at One Degree World Systems, Inc.
- Cass Palmer, Director of Neighborhood and Leisure Services at City of North Las Vegas, former President & CEO at United Way of Southern Nevada
- Jill Schneider, Director of Citywide Entertainment Group Sales at Caesars Entertainment
- Seth Yudof, Managing Partner at UD Factory
Las Vegas Programs
Win-Win Entertainment has 11 existing programs in Las Vegas, and several more in development in Las Vegas and across the country in Minneapolis, Orlando, Salt Lake City, San Francisco. Connect with us on to keep up with Win-Win Entertainment’s program.
Dignity Health is the 5th largest health system in the nation with 3 hospitals in Las Vegas. Win-Win Entertainment provides monthly performer room-to-room visits to entertain children in the pediatric unit.
“I think it really is in the name. You’re going to have a great time, you’re going to do something wonderful for the community, and you’re going to be better for it… it’s a win-win. These people go out and change lives every single day.”
– Larry Barnard, President / CEO,
San Martin Campus, Dignity Health
Miracle League of Las Vegas is a 501c3 organization that provides children and adults with cognitive and physical disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. Win-Win Entertainment provides performer “buddy” volunteers to assist athletes, costume characters for special theme days (minions, superheroes, star wars, etc), and on-field performances at multiple games throughout a season. Seasons run 10 Saturdays in the Spring & 10 Saturdays in the Fall.
“Win-Win Entertainment brings energy, enthusiasm, passion, and just pure love to the field every season.”
– Roxanne Lloyd, Executive Director,
Miracle League of Las Vegas
Social CirKISH is a program created to promote mental, physical, emotional psychological and social development with at-risk youth. Win-Win Entertainment provides opportunities for the children of Social CirKISH to perform for the Las Vegas community several times a year.
“I am proud to have supported Win-Win Entertainment since its inception. It’s a phenomenal organization that does so much good! I am grateful for the opportunities Win-Win has given the children at Social CirKISH to share their work with supportive, loving audiences.”
– Matthew Frazier, Founder of Social CirKISH,
Trustee for the John C. Kish Foundation
Spread the Word Nevada is a 501c3 organization dedicated to advancing childhood literacy within low-income communities by promoting literacy and allowing all Nevada’s children to experience the magic of books. Win-Win Entertainment provides performers who visit classrooms and read to children during Nevada Reading Week, a statewide initiative for Nevada teachers and librarians to celebrate reading that occurs twice per year (Fall & Spring). Performers have the opportunity to share not only the power of reading with the children, but also their talents and personal stories.
“Win-Win Entertainment helps put Vegas celebrities and entertainers into our adopted schools. You should see the kids faces light up! And the questions they get to ask the celebrities, their heros… words can’t even describe how amazing it is.”
– Vicki Soares, Director of Marketing & Communications,
Spread the Word Nevada
Project Sunshine Nevada is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that aims to relieve isolation and hopelessness and present children with special needs opportunities for physical, mental and emotional growth. Win-Win Entertainment provides professional, age-appropriate shows at all 6 “Project Sunshine” camps each summer at The Torino Ranch: Camp Mend-A-Heart, Camp I Am, Camp Heart & Sole, Camp Cartwheel Sessions 1 and 2, and Camp TLC.
“We had the pleasure of having Jeff share his unique talents with us and we laughed so hard our bellies hurt for days. Jeff paid particular attention to the special circumstances of our campers and inspired them to join in the fun. Thank you, Jeff, for bringing so much joy and laughter to our special camp life.”
– Kari Tillman, President of Project Sunshine
Project 150 is a 501c3 non-profit organization that offers support and services to homeless and disadvantaged high school students so they have what they need to continue school and be successful in life. Win-Win Entertainment provides a motivational performer for Project 150’s annual college scholarship luncheon.
Sunrise Children’s Hospital is Nevada’s largest, most comprehensive children’s hospital dedicated to caring for infants, children, adolescents and expectant mothers. Win-Win Entertainment provides a professional, age appropriate show in the children’s playroom each month. This show is followed by performer room-to-room visits to entertain those children who were not able to attend.
“Win-Win Entertainment comes once a month with a special performer to bring smiles to our children’s faces. For a brief moment in time, our children are able to journey to another place and forget they are in the hospital. Thank you Win-Win Entertainment for always leaving our children and their families in awe.”
– Carmen Leung, MS, CCLS, Certified Child Life Specialist,
Pediatric Volunteer Coordinator, Sunrise Children’s Hospital
St. Jude’s Ranch for Children provides a safe, nurturing home with therapeutic residential treatment services to abused, abandoned, and neglected children in Nevada. Win-Win Entertainment provides a professional, age-appropriate show monthly at the ranch in Boulder City, NV, followed by a question & answer session for the children to engage with each performer.
“Win-Win Entertainment has provided our children with a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience world class entertainers… EVERY MONTH! Just this past month one of our little guys said in whimsical voice “I’ve never seen a magician before!” Win-Win Entertainment is helping our children heal their hearts and spirits!”
-Pamela Carlston, Director of Development,
St. Jude’s Ranch for Children
The Children’s Medical Center at Summerlin Hospital Medical Center provides advanced care to infants, children, adolescents and teenagers in the western suburbs of Las Vegas. Win-Win Entertainment will provide a professional, age-appropriate show in the children’s playroom. This show will be followed by performer room-to-room visits to entertain those children who were not able to attend.
“The Win Win Entertainment performers give our patients and their
family members an opportunity to take their minds off of the
hospital environment. Even if just for a moment, they can leave the
stress behind to laugh at a joke, be amazed by a magic trick, or
engage in a hands on demonstration with the performers.”
-Jacquelyn Macleod, Certified Child Life Specialist,
Children’s Medical Center at Summerlin Hospital
UMC offers the highest level of care in Nevada, providing a wide range of exclusive and specialized health care services to community members and visitors. UMC is home to Nevada’s only Level I Trauma Center, only Designated Pediatric Trauma Center, only Burn Care Center and only Center for Transplantation. Children’s Hospital of Nevada at UMC provides the highest level of care to children in Nevada.
“Young patients who come to Children’s Hospital of Nevada at UMC are recovering from life-threatening illness or injury. Win-Win Entertainment helps us bring joy and laughter back into our patients lives while they are recovering from unimaginable circumstances. A visit from a Win-Win Entertainer lifts the spirits of our patients and staff alike, as laughter really is the best medicine!”
-Danita Cohen, Chief Experience Officer,
University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
Connect with us to keep up with Win-Win Entertainment’s program.